Shop our look here
Barre classes are the hottest workout trend right now, so we thought we’d compile a list of the best classes in the capital. We personally tried and tested all of these so we hope like our suggestions!
- Xtend Barre - best for those who’ve been missing their tutus. The ‘danciest’ of all the barre classes we’ve tried. Prepare yourself for lots of arabesques and pas de chats. Full review here.
- Barrecore – best for full body conditioning. Each class is carefully divided into segments to cover each and every muscle group to get you that lithe ballerina shape. Don’t be fooled by the pink and purple colour scheme – these classes are tough! Full review here.
- Paola’s Body Barre – best for pushing yourself. Paola incorporates traditional barre and strength training. Beginners take heed, the regulars at Paola’s are wonder women! You might have a little trouble keeping up. Full review here.
- Barretoned – best for toning and low impact workouts. You wont breakout in a sweat but you will feel the burn. Full review here.
- Triyoga Barre – best combination barre class. A little bit of dance mixed with light cardio and barre reps. Full review here.
Shaleena and Roshni
What we're listening to: Ariana Grande & The Weeknd 'Love Me Harder'